Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 29... back to work.. YAY!!!

Today if my first day back at work since Monday due to our wonderful blizzard.. I need a tropical location :)

This morning started with my coffee with protein powder. I have realized that I'm just not going to get this stuff to mix right. A friend of mine gave me a new powder that works great and I plan to switch to that. I will keep the other stuff for shakes.

Breakfast:
1 packet of oatmeal (4 pts)
Coffee with protein powder and creamer (1 pt)

5 points total for breakfast

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich with 2% cheese slice and Wonder Smartwheat bread (4 pts)
Lean Cuisine Herb Roasted chicken ( 4 pts)

8 points total for lunch

Dinner: We went to Chili's
1/2 order of their cheese sticks with marinara (10 pts)
Margarita Chicken as served (15 pts)

25 points for dinner, it was hefty but I had the points to use

Dessert:
1 weight watcher giant fudge bar (3 pts)

Total for the day 41 points.. I'm still not at my total points of 54 but I'm getting closer!

Until tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. I still have the old book. Ok to meet the days core meals I need tow dairy, two fruits, two vegies and two snacks. How many starches are allowed in aday? I think I"m close but I need to get the right formula.

    ReplyDelete