Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 28.. Weigh Day!

Today was another snow day.. which meant another day in the house. The blizzard has passed  and  we got a TON of snow..

I made breakfast this morning. I scrambled 4 eggs and 1 slice of 2% cheese. I split this with my daughter so I had about 5 points for eggs. I learned that it's the same point value for 1 slice of 2% cheese as it is for 1/2 slice... I will use a whole slice for myself next time :)  I had 2 turkey sausage links (3 pts) and 2 slices of wheat toast with butter spray (2 pts) and 1 tbsp of reduced sugar jelly (1 pt)

For my morning snack I had a banana.

Lunch I had my turkey sandwich (4 pts) and I made myself 1 cup of chili. I decided I didn't want the whole thing so I only ate half. Eating half of my chili fixin's gave me a point total of 5 .. 9 points for lunch.. not bad right.

I didn't have an afternoon snack... today is weigh day..

I have to talk about my inspiration.... of course today I watched the latest episode of the biggest loser. So I figured, I should shovel the driveway before I went to weigh in as my last chance work out.. lol yes I know I'm a dork but hey.. I took pride in it. It took me an hour and a half to shovel my driveway.. talk about sore and cold! I felt better about getting on the scale. Before I left I made sure to empty out.. lol I know TMI.. but last week I was .2lbs away from 10lbs.

I went to weight watchers.. I looked like a dang fool. I had on capri work out pants in single digit temps with my snow boots.. lol I wanted to get an accurate weight.. I got on the scale.. today I weigh 339.1lbs! That's a total of 12.1lbs lost since I started a month ago, I lost 2.3lbs this week. I am so very excited.. I plugged my weight in on E-tools and I'm losing too quickly.. just imagine when I kick my workouts in to gear.. I'm planning on giving E-tools a heart attack!

Dinner was pretty simple, I made baked BBQ chicken breast, green beans and chicken and broccoli noodles. I also had some reduced fat crescent rolls.  I had 1 chicken breast with BBQ sauce (5 pts) green beans are 0, the noodles were 5 pts for half a cup and the crescent rolls were 5 pts for 2.

I had a cup of jello for dessert (2 pts) very refreshing
Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Awesomeness Jo Jo! You are 2.3lbs closer to your goal. Let's celebrate this first 10+ loss and look forward to many more ground breaking scale celebrations! Love you and am so very proud of you.

    On a side note, tell my bro-in-law, my MAVS are coming!!!! We took down the Lake show and those Celtics in they back yard. Them Spurs betta watch out!

    ReplyDelete