Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 48... Tuesday and back to work...

Having that extra day off threw off my schedule.. I felt so lost this morning trying to get ready. I made it and we were off...

I started the day with coffee and a cereal bar, I'm out my protein so I need to pick some more up .. pronto!

Lunch my friend talked me in to sushi... you ask.. how is this possible.. well.. it's sushi :)
I had a California roll, egg drop soup and a salad with ginger dressing.

I snacked on some weight watcher products. The apples and cinnamon bar, I love that! Then a little later I had a dark chocolate turtle.. best ever!

Guess what I did today Bobby.. I WORKED OUT!! I was pressed for time so I went in on about 30 mins of cardio... tomorrow weight training. 

Dinner we went to a steak house.. I feel like some of my decisions aren't the best lately... they bring rolls to the table.. it's like bread is my weakness! I had 2, then I had to try fried green beans.. I had 2 1/2. Then I had a salad with low fat ranch, and a bbq chicken with cheese and fried onions strings. Now.. I pulled the cheese off but I ate the onions.. but I counted them. They brought my rolls but I didn't have another.. I drank plenty of water to fill up any empty space left making me think I wanted anything more.

Breakfast: 4 points

Lunch: 13 points, I added 2 points for 1 piece of fried sushi I had

Snack: 5 points

Dinner: 23 points

45 total points used for today

P.S. tomorrow is weigh day! 

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaaaaay!!! You will see the benefits of your work out during your weigh in. I'm so proud of you! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete