Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 32.... Superbowl Sunday... sad face!

This morning started hurried.. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast. We rushed to church, very good.. AMAZING sermon.. my father in law shut it down!

After service we stopped by the store pick up the food for Sunday dinner... I got everything to make a salad.. except the lettuce! I was pretty upset with myself.. that was going to be my last saving grace. The dinner menu was as follows.

Ribs
BBQ Chicken
Pinto Beans
Greens
Cornbread
Mashed Potatoes
Potato Salad
Rolls
Chocolate Cake
Lemonade Pie
and Rotel

Let me tell you how hard it was not to jump in face first without oxygen... so this is what I ate.. oh BTW.. I did have 1 1/2 chicken strips as a snack so I didn't pass out.

I had 4 ribs, 1 chicken thigh with the skin removed, about 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup of pinto beans and a good portion of greens.

I didn't even count anything from today, I tried to figure ribs but it was much harder than I thought. I thought I got up to about 15 for the ribs alone. After that I was pretty full for the rest of the day, but I had to make Rotel an it was sooo good. I didn't get a whole portion I just grazed... so that's why I decided.. NOT TO COUNT. I haven't had a cheat day and I didn't really count this as a cheat day because I don't feel like I bombed but it wasn't the best day.

Good thing about weight watchers is.. I GET TO START FRESH TOMORROW!

Until then

1 comment:

  1. What type of protien drink do you use?? Do you have to get it from WW?

    ReplyDelete