Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 41.. Tuesday .. just another day

When I got to work this morning I was really hungry.. I grabbed a cereal bar before my computer was logged in. It did the trick to hold me until I got my protein powder and coffee.

For lunch I had a chicken pita with a small Greek salad.. I tried not to lick the plate but I'm not sure if I was successful.

For lunch I had another WW baked apple and cinnamon bar.. I ran out so I need to stock up when I go back.

Dinner we had chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans and 1 roll. I drank a small cup of kool aid, I wish I hadn't it wasn't good enough to waste points on.

Breakfast: 5 points

Lunch: 15 points

Snack: 3 points

Dinner: 11 points

Total of 36 points used for the day

1 comment:

  1. Whew! I am finally caught up. OK I am ready for the last few updates. Have you been good this week? Remember this is a marathon not a sprint. You'll have set backs, but with each one, match them with get backs. You've done an excellent job of that so far. I still want to see more physical activity from you little lady! Walking here or there, some yoga or pilates. Take 15 to 20 minutes in the mornings and/or evenings to do something to get started. Don't run from it, its never going to go away (it just keeps calling me and calling me...lol). If you do that will make it that much harder to overcome. Face it head on, bust in the mouth and show physical activity who the boss lady is.... YOU! My beautiful baby sister! Take full control of you and let nothing and no one hold you back. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete