Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 49... Weigh Day!!!

Today I had a plan on how I would attack it, I knew that I had to weigh in today so of course that meant wear light clothing. I got to work and started with a simple breakfast. I had coffee with 1 tablespoon of powder creamer and a packet of oatmeal.  This is actually not a bad start to the day, keeps me full until lunch time.

Lunch I brought it today.. GO ME!! I had a salad with mushrooms and light Italian dressing and a Smart Ones Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli. I didn't snack because I knew I had to weigh in.

I went to the gym during the afternoon to get a "last chance workout" yeah I might be a dork for quoting The Biggest Loser but I feel like at times I'm going through my journey with them.. they are just going at an accelerated pace :) I had a really good workout, I pushed myself harder than I did the day before. I cooled off by shooting around in the gym.

By time I left my legs felt like jello and the first thing I wanted to do was eat something but I didn't want to chance anything affecting that scale.

So I make it to the center and I strip off as many pieces of clothing that I can.... down 1.2lbs.. with is a total of FIFTEEN POUNDS!!!! I was sooo excited! I feel like I've made some really great strides and the sacrifices that I've made are paying off!

When my husband came to pick me up I shared the good news and well .. I ate a cupcake.. now I know you might think this is horrible but I had the points left AND I haven't had a dessert in a couple of days so I felt that I could give myself this little treat.

When I got home I had a small snack of cheese and PB crackers, the 100 calorie packs. I made dinner which was Cheeseburger Macaroni Hamburger Helper. I made it with skim milk and it saved 2 points per serving. We had wheat rolls, spinach and asparagus with it. I had 21 points left for the day and I didn't have another dessert!

Breakfast: 5 points

Lunch: 8 points

Snack: 8 points (this is the cupcake and the crackers)

Dinner: 11 points

32 total points used for the day..

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment