Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 45... Saturday and I'm feeling good.. I think

Let me tell you about today... I had this idea that I was going to have a great day.. and for the most part it was.. so this is how it went down.

For breakfast I had 2 fried eggs, a half piece of lean ham, half of a waffle with fruit compote. A side of fruit instead of potatoes, and 1 cup of coffee with half and half.

For lunch I had a bag of baked lays and a pb&j... I bought this new natural peanut butter.. man... I will go back to the full of fat stuff as soon as this jar is gone! UGH!!!

For dinner we went to a Mexican restaurant.. I have to talk about how good I was.. so proud of myself. I had about 4 or 5 tortilla chips with chunky salsa. I had 1/2 cup of refried beans, I didn't eat the rice. I order chicken fajitita's and ate 2 tortillas with guacamole and salsa and roughly 2 cups of chicken. YUMMY!!! I drank water with dinner so that saved more points.

For dessert we made chocolate covered strawberries. 


Breakfast: 18 points

Lunch: 9 points

 Dinner: 23 points

Dessert: 2 points

52 total points used for the day.. that is the first time I've gotten that close to using all of my points!

1 comment: