Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 25... Sunday ... Funday!

Rushing for church every Sunday morning has become more of the norm.. but now trying to incorporate healthy eating has been sometimes a struggle. I thought I did rather well this Sunday.. my husband bought some grapes from the gas station for me for breakfast. So I had water, grapes and I grabbed a cup of non-fat yogurt (2 pts) for breakfast.

For lunch we decided to have a healthy dinner over my in laws. We bought rotisserie chicken and we made green beans and mashed potatoes. I also made a big salad and bought a small bottle of fat free Italian dressing.  I had 3 pieces of chicken with the skin removed, breast, thigh and drumstick (7 pts). I had a serving of green beans (2 pts) and a serving of mashed potatoes (3 pts). I made a separate Huge salad.. but I ate that last and didn't eat all of it. For the dressing the point value was 1 point.  For dessert I bought grapes and strawberries. My husband picked up some chocolate dip for the strawberries, I passed on the chocolate.

They made cookies cookies and more cookies.. I just didn't want one bad enough to count points. I was still pretty satisfied from the meal. Later when we made it home, I had 2 grilled cheese sandwiches (7 pts) and some baked lays (3 pts) with a strawberry cupcake (5 pts). Ended the night pretty well.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment