Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 14.. Weigh Day

Today a pretty good day. I was excited to weigh in today because I've had my daily love affair with Lucifer so I felt I was going to do pretty well at Weight Watchers. I decided I needed to eat a larger breakfast. I had 4 strips of turkey bacon (2 pts) low fat yogurt (4 pts) instead of fat free. That was suggested by my meeting leader. I also had my coffee with my fat free creamer. I weighed in early because we were expecting snow and I didn't want to try to get caught in a storm and trying to hop on a scale.

I jumped on the scale after stripping down as much as I could.. I was showing bra straps under a tank top and was very nervous.. lol DOWN 3.8lbs!!!! That's 8lbs in 2 weeks, very excited!  I now weigh 342.2lbs A friend went with me, but she's not on the plan but she loves the snacks. She bought a couple so I munched on the Chocolate Pretzel thing on the way back.. YUMMY!! I had 2 of those for  pts. When I got back to the office I had a turkey sandwich for lunch. I wanted to make sure I was eating my points so I added bacon and 1 tbsp of mayo for a total of 10 pts. I also had a bag of baked ruffles (3 pts).

The storm was coming in and we needed to leave the office, I didn't have  chance to snack. I was starving so when I got to my children, my daughter had some Doritos and I ate 2. I plugged that in to e-tools and it was 1 pt.. I'll take it.. lol   When I got home I had a jello pudding cup (3 pts).

For dinner I made spaghetti with my Ronzoni Smart Taste Noodles. After I put that in the recipe builder it came out to 11 pts a serving. I made sure to cut up a lot of chunky veggies as fillers. We also had broccoli as a side.  I still had points left so I treated myself to dessert of 4 Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies (4 pts) and 2 Girl Scout Peanut Butter Patties (4 pts) I ended the day with 4 pts. That's the most points I've had since I've been on this plan and I didn't feel like I overdid it.. I guess it won't be too bad eating more of my daily points after all.

Thanks for reading.. I'll see you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Jo-Jo!!! 8 is a biblical number of new beginnings and you are well on your way. I am so proud of you! But ummmmm so when are we going to start exercising missy?

    ReplyDelete