Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 6 ... WOW.. that's all I have to say about that!

So day 6 started with a pretty healthy breakfast. I had 1 cup of Kashi cereal with 1/2 cup of 1% milk (4 pts) and a cup of coffee with 2 tbsp of sugar free cream (1 pt). I didn't have a snack because I was so busy at work. I was invited out to lunch, I tried to figure out what I was going to eat before I got there, we went to Chili's.  I lost track of time and didn't get a chance to plan my meal. So I decided to order one of their guiltless meals, a chicken sandwich on a whole wheat bun with regular mustard instead of honey mustard. It came with a side of steamed veggies,so I asked for broccoli. Well I ate it and was somewhat satisfied.. I also ordered a cup of green chicken Chile soup. It was mostly broth so I counted 1 pt. So when I get back to check the nutritional value of that sandwich... 15 PTS!!! OMG I was so upset! If I wanted to spend 15 pts on a meal I would've like to enjoy it more... so for the rest of the day I decided to take it a little easier.. I mean I still had 34 pts. So I snacked on strawberries (0 pts) and a special K Peach and Mixed Berries cereal bar (2 pts) I didn't really care for those so I gave the rest to a friend. 

So this same friend brought me some chocolate covered macadamia nuts back from Hawaii. I checked the points and for a serving which equals 4 pieces it's 6 pts. Well I didn't want to give in to 4 right away.. so I tried one.. IT WAS YUMMY! So I had one more for a total of 3 pts. Well after that I was so hungry so I grabbed 2 slices of turkey (2 pts)from the fridge while I waited for dinner.

For dinner I made a chicken broccoli noodle side (3 pts for 1/2 cup) with salsa chicken sprinkled with 2%  cheese ( 3 pts per breast) with green beans. For the whole dinner it was 9 pts.  I treated myself with 2 more pieces of that chocolate (3 pts) and a low fat ice cream cone from McDonald's (4 pts) I still had 12 pts left at the end of the day... I felt pretty good about myself..

Tomorrow will include my new weight.. I'm so excited.. stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment