Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 15... Snow Day!

Hello... today started out ok. I wanted to make sure I took the advice of my meeting leader and applied it, to eat more points. So for breakfast I had 2 eggs (4 pts) 2 slices of toast with butter spray (4 pts) 4 slices of turkey bacon (2 pts) and a cup of yogurt (2 pts). I was very satisfied and I didn't feel guilty for eating that. I was like ok I can actually do this.

I ate breakfast pretty late so I didn't eat a snack before lunch. For lunch I had the spaghetti I made the night before (11 pts) and a salad with low fat Italian dressing (1 pt for 2 tbsp). Again it was very fulfilling.

Since I was stuck at home I decided to shovel the driveway.. I thought 20 mins tops and I'll be back inside getting warm. I didn't to come inside until an hour later. The amount of snow out there was insane, good thing I counted 45 mins of snow shoveling and I got 7 activity points. See Bobby... I got some exercise in :)

I snacked on a banana and some strawberries after I came inside (0 pts) I love being able to eat all the fruit I want!

For dinner I made Cheesy Nacho Hamburger Helper. I measured 1 1/2 cups (13 pts) green beans (0 pts) and 1 slice of bread (2 pts). For 1 cup of that hamburger helper it's 9 pts but I had some to spare.

This is what I really want to talk about.. I had an awesome dessert!!! I had 1/2 cup of chocolate chip ice cream (4 pts) and a Betty Crocker Warm Delights Molten Chocolate cake (4 pts). I savored every bite! I love the fact that I didn't deny myself a treat, I feel like I've done very well and I can have my dessert... and eat it too!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment