Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 23... Today is my son's 3rd birthday!

As we know my son is sick so our plans for today didn't happen. We had planned to make cupcakes and take them to daycare for all of his friends, I will just have to do it next week.

I started this morning scrambling eggs for me and the hubby. I used 2% cheese, so in total eggs were 8 points and soo good! I had 2 slices of toast with butter spray for 2 points. I also had a banana. Very filling breakfast for 10 points total.

I have to tell you all about lunch time.. I was headed to this focus group to get get PAID baby!! lol anyway I was headed to this building and I had no idea how to find it.. I ended up parking about 2 blocks away from where I was supposed to go.. and guess what when I found the building it was up a hill.. so guess what I did.. counted those as activity points! HAHAH.. when I got there I was sweating like I was a chick on Maury checking the 10th dude for a paternity test! hahaha anyway.. so I got there and I was winded.. I need to exercise now sooner than later.

They had lunch at the focus group, I choose a vegetarian wrap with baked Sour Cream and Onion Lays a water and they had a cookie in there. The cookie didn't look point worthy so I passed on it, I figured one of my kids would like it. The wrap was ok.. I ended up eating the veggies out of it. I counted that whole meal as 4 points. When I got home I ate a PB&J for 6 points.  I later snacked on a package of  100 calorie cheese and peanut butter crackers 3 points.

Dinner was my son's choice for his birthday .. he wanted pancakes.. of course right.. so we went to Ihop.. I LOVE THAT PLACE!!

I didn't want any of their healthy meals so I selected grilled chicken, 2 breast for 6 points. I said of broccoli 0 points and buttered corn 3 points. I had a bite of the garlic bread, I counted that as 2 points because it was buttery good!! To top it off I had 1 pancake 3 points and a small amount of strawberry syrup. I counted the syrup as 3 points based off of their nutrition information.

When I got home I had a strawberry cupcake 5 points to end the night.

Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment