Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 8 ... still going strong

So today started as normal, for breakfast I had Kashi cereal with 1/2 cup 1% milk (4 pts) and coffee with fat free creamer ( 1 pt). I didn't really snack between breakfast and lunch, work kept me pretty busy. For lunch I had  turkey sandwich on wheat with 2% cheese (6 pts) and a bag of baked ruffles (3 pts) and a pudding cup (3 pts). Then I  had to run off to another meeting. During the afternoon I was able to snack on pineapple (0 pts), kept me satisfied until dinner. For dinner I made chili, I used 1 lb of 97% fat free ground beef ad 1 lb 97% fat free ground turkey. When I  put the meats in to the recipe builder on the Weight Watchers website I was surprised to see the turkey had a higher point value than the beef! I used kidney beans and tomatoes and tomato sauce. It was great! total point value 6 pts  cup. I had enough points so I had 2 cups (12 pts). I also used 1/4th cup of 2% shredded cheese (2 pts) and 10 whole wheat cracker (3 pts) and a glass of Crystal Light (0 pts). Dinner was very filling and I decided not to eat anything for dessert so I ended my day with 2 daily points left. I think it was a pretty good day!

Oh and I wanted to note that I haven't had a diet soda for a while now. Just a small victory for me!

Until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment