Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 21 .. weigh day!

This morning I was determined to use the protein powder and have it taste somewhat decent. OMG.. it looked like vomit floating on the top of my coffee cup. I cried to a friend of mine and she brought me some of hers that tasted great! Thanks girly! I didn't use as much so it was even a 0 point value. I also had my packet of oatmeal. (4 pts) I didn't want to go overboard today so I could get full credit for my weight loss.

For lunch we went for sushi.. I had egg drop soup with very few crispy noodles and a California roll. Now my friend had a Crazy Monkey roll which is fried.. I had 1 piece and I counted that as 2. She also gave me a small amount of fried rice.. counted that as 1. My egg drop soup was 1 pt and my California roll was 8 pts. I drank plenty of water to keep flushing. I decided not to have a sack today so I would have a very accurate weigh in.

I got to weight watchers and I got the products I was ordered to buy .. lol friends love the weight watcher snacks but not on the program.. they are so crazy! ok.. so I got on the scale.. down 1.8lbs.. I am at 9.8lbs .2lbs away from my first 10 lbs lost. I hope to get in more physical activity this week so that number will increase.

I had a tiny treat for myself after I left.. I cheeseburger from McArches.. It taste like dirt (not really but I have to say that to keep sanity) it was 8 pts. When I got home I had a piece of toast with butter spray 0 pts and reduced sugar jelly (1 pt).

For dinner I decided to make a Fettuccine Alfredo recipe from weight watchers.. it was CRAP!!! Well the taste was good but the sauce was watery.. I was very upset. My husband brought me a WW fudge bar and painted my toes to make me feel better.. he's a good guy!

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment