Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 16... the day from H-E Double Hockey Sticks!

Today started off I thought to be a good day.. I got so busy in the morning that I wasn't able to eat breakfast... I had a banana. I planned to have oatmeal but that didn't happen. I didn't even have coffee!

It all started going downhill. I planned a baby shower for a friend today and I had to do some shopping. I was running around at the last min like a lunatic! We get to the restaurant and they have nothing that's really "diet friendly". So I decided to have a crispy chicken salad with ranch. I figured I'd be safe because I didn't have points for breakfast. I ordered a half salad and when I figured the points when I was able to see the nutrition on their website it was roughly 14 pts.

Once we got back to the office, more chaos. I had meetings and tried to get my report done for the day. Then I got slapped with the baby shower cake. I remember the last time I was around cake and I passed my meeting leader explained that I shouldn't avoid it at all because I would binge later but to eat a small amount. I had a small piece of cake but I decided to find it on e-tools and I counted 8 pts for it.

After I left work, I had to rush to get my children to their grandmother. It was more chaos... I was ready to have a stiff drink after all of the stress.. btw.. did I mention that I had left my phone at home that day! So I get the kids dropped off and I decide to have a pretty well balanced dinner since I had cake earlier in the day. I had a chicken pita with tzatziki sauce (9 pts) and a Greek salad (10 pts). I spent the night alone, kids away for the weekend and my husband gone for a guys night... pretty quiet night!


Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment