Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 20.. .yep 20 days in!

Good morning all... today I'm starting to use protein powder in my coffee in the morning. I don't think I mixed it right.. It was horribly chalky and too many particles floating, I still sucked it down. So I had 1 scoop (2 pts) of protein powder in my coffee. 1 package of oatmeal (4 pts) and a banana (0 pts) for breakfast.  Not a bad start to the day right!

For lunch we decided to eat Jason's Deli. I scoured the menu to find something that I would enjoy. I found a turkey wrap that had sprouts and guacamole (10 pts)... I was so excited. With that  I had fruit on the side with water to drink to wash it all down. Again I felt I was making great choices.

When I got home I made a half pb&j (6 pts) I just used one slice of bread so I could save some points. For dinner I was going to make a chicken Alfredo recipe that I found online but we ran out of time to make sure we werent' eating too late. We went to KFC for dinner and I had 1 serving of mashed potatoes with gravy (3 pts) , 1 serving of green beans (0 pts) and 3 pieces of chicken. I had 1 leg and I left the skin on (3 pts) 1 breast without skin (3 pts) and 1 wing without skin (1 pt) Do you know how hard it is to not eat skin on KFC!!! I had a bigger goal so I felt great for pulling the skin off. The biscuit from KFC is 5 points so I decided that if  I was going to have those points I would have a strawberry cupcake ( 5 pts). Great end to the night, tomorrow is weigh day I hope that the scale goes down this week.. Wish me luck!

Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment