Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 24.. Today we celebrate!

Since my baby was sick we decided to have his birthday celebration today. I planned to go to Applebees because I know I could control better what I ate.

For breakfast, I made cheese eggs 5 points, 2 slices of toast 2 points, I used my reduced sugar jelly 1 point and some turkey bacon, 4 slices for 2 points.

Ok I know that this is a very flexible diet and at times I feel guilty for writing some of the stuff that I write about I eat. For lunch, I had 2 sandwiches.. but I was totally within my points. I had 1 pb&j for 6 points and 1 grilled cheese for 3 points.. it's crazy right.. 2 sandwiches for 9 points. I passed on chips because of that.

So now it's dinner time.. at Applebees I ordered the Asiago Peppercorn Steak off of the 550 calorie menu. It comes with a 7oz sirloin but I upgraded to the 9oz cause I was hungry. I added the additional points and the total meal was 11 points. I also had a salad with the fat free Italian 1 point.

We went to McDonald's for dessert and I had my favorite ice cream and this time I had an apple pie for 11 points total.  Good end to the night.

Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment