Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today is Weigh in day...

To date I've lost 43.8lbs... last week I had a 1.8lb gain which I think was a lot of water weight. I've been hitting the gym hard.. eating has been on track with a few slips here and there but nothing excessive. My body is changing, I'm wearing a new dress today.. that is ... wait for it..  A SIZE SMALLER!!! I'm super excited about that but it's also giving me the desire to keep going.. today.. I think I will be down to a total of 48lbs.. fingers crossed.. that is sooo close to 50lbs.  Then my next goal will be 75 then 100... I figure if I think about it in 25lb increments then it won't feel so overwhelming.

For breakfast I had coffee, oatmeal and a banana. I have a Healthy Choice entree for lunch.. and I'm going to grill chicken for dinner tonight. I'm excited ... still excited after 6 months in.

Talk you later!

1 comment:

  1. Yooooo Joooooe!!!!! remember that? I am so proud! If you keep pace with how you posted in the past, I guess it will be 8/12 before I see the next blog post, so CONGRATULATIONS on making 50+. :^D
    You will have smashed that by then. 75 here we come!!!!
    Love you and keep up the excellent work!!!

    ReplyDelete